||We teach our students that is important to take care of their library books so that as many students as possible may enjoy them.
Here are some simple guidelines when caring for your library books:
- Keep books in a safe place where animals cannot chew them and younger siblings cannot get to them.
- Do not write or draw in library books.
- Use a bookmark, do not bend the pages.
- Keep food and drinks away from books and be sure books are well protected on wet days.
- Do not peel off labels. Students are charged $5 if labels are intentionally removed.
- Do not repair your books at home. We have special tape and repair supplies to fix torn pages and damaged books.