Mission & Goals
Mission & Vision
Coyote Springs Mission Statement
“Above & Beyond as a team, Coyote Springs Elementary School provides a comprehensive, world-class education for all students by moving beyond the basics and embracing the 5 C’s Super Skills for the 21st Century; Critical Thinking, Creativity, Collaboration, Communication, and Community Connections”
School Improvement Plan Goals
At C.S.E.S., we hold ourselves accountable to make a positive and significant difference in the lives of students as demonstrated in high academic achievement and responsible behavior. Our school improvement plan consists of the following interconnected educational clusters: curriculum, instruction, climate/culture, and resources.
- Develop curriculum that reflect Arizona College and Career Standards.
- Develop yearly curriculum maps for Mathematics and Language Arts at all grade levels that include assessments aligned with state standards.
- Develop a balanced literacy program that meets the needs of all learners.
- Strive to improve instructional effectiveness.
- Engage in ongoing professional development and collegial learning activities.
- Maintain high expectations for quality instruction.
- Monitor the learning process closely.
- Provide additional academic support programs to all at-risk students.
Climate and Culture
- Emphasize the importance of learning.
- Discipline in a firm, fair, and consistent manner.
- Create a climate that is pleasant, comfortable, and safe for teaching and learning.
- Provide incentives and rewards to build strong student and staff motivation.
- Create strong parent and community partnerships.
- Provide additional resources necessary to meet students’ needs through community partnerships.
- Secure necessary materials and supplies 6 months in advance to meet instructional needs.
- Expand on the variety of playground equipment and activities for physical activity.